Services and Schemes
Registrations of Establishments employing contract labour / Inter State Migrant Workmen, Registration of Shops and Establishments, Registration of Motor Transport undertakings and Registration of Trade Unions through the Labour Commissioner.
Technical & Vocational Training and registration of Job Seekers through the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training
Issue of License to work as a Factory under the Factories Act, 1948, Issue Certificate to use a Boiler under the Boiler Act, 1923 and Conduct annual State Level Boiler Attendants Class II Examination for issue of fitness certificate through Chief Inspector of Boilers & Factories.
Medical Care Services for ESI Beneficiaries though ESI Dispensaries setup by the State through Administrative Medical Officer, Employees State Insurance.
Schemes / Projects
- Supporting Human Capital Development in Meghalaya
- Scheme for the Buildings and Other Construction Workers Welfare
- Craftsmen Training Scheme
- Apprentices Training Scheme
- Skill Development Schemes
- National Career Service Scheme